~ SMALL GIVEAWAY ~
I just bought these shirts thinking they would fit me, but when I tried them on they didn’t…
I bought them off the site Redbubble, which is super amazing. They go off American Apparel sizing
Since I am getting a size up in these I believe I should regift them, instead of selling them. This means me and whoever wins this will have the same t-shirts…cute.
- 1x Medium Girly fit Arctic Monkeys floral logo t-shirt
- 1x Medium Girly fit Ezra Tweets “too good for the cheap shit…” t-shirt
- New Zealand candy e.g pineapple lumps, perky nana chocolate, or whatever else I believe is great confectionery from my country.
- You can reblog as many times as you like - though your blog can’t just be a giveaway blog.
- Likes don’t count.
- You don’t have to follow me, but you can if you want.
- I will ship worldwide…so it’d probably take awhile to get from NZ to whatever country.
- Ends May 22nd 2014, 11:00 PM NZ time.
Please enter this because I’ve never done one of these before and it’ll be super cool sending this stuff to someone :)
That foot twist in the third gif tho
this is now a mandatory reblog for Monday
Alex Turner realises he’s the lead singer and ‘runs’ back to the mic [x]
Biggest plot twist in Bollywood: when Lucky cut his hair in Main Hoon Na
"If you think homosexuality is an unnatural condition, I cannot agree with you."
Kevin Rudd smashes a pastor’s views on marriage equality on Q&A [x]
walking through school on a Friday
I really like the idea of Sirius and Regulus being partly Chinese since JKR never specified the ethnicities of all the Black family members and if you’re going to make excuses about it then I don’t wanna hear.
Biodegradable cigarette filters with flower seeds.
Save the Planet, Kill Yourself.
^ this comment at the end is powerful and accurate
Coolest thing ever
I wonder if anyone ever looks at me while I’m doing something and thinks I’m pretty. Because I do that all the time to people.
"I think society’s emphasis on family forces us into relationships that are otherwise unhealthy. Sure, a long time ago, when people lived miles from civilization, family was all you had. There was a very practical purpose to sticking together. But now I have six million people in my backyard. Why should I be wasting time with someone I don’t like just because they have the same last name as me?"